T Level Three in Engineering, Manufacturing, Process and Control - Machining and Toolmaking Technologies
What is the course about?
This T Level has been developed in collaboration with engineering experts to ensure the content meets the needs of industry and prepare you for the workplace.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of how the Engineering industry works, the principles of design, and the role of technology and sustainability to launch you into your career.
Course Code PF335/1
What will be studied?
- Working within the engineering and manufacturing sectors
- Engineering and manufacturing past, present, and future
- Engineering representations
- Essential mathematics for engineering and manufacturing
- Essential science for engineering and manufacturing
- Materials and their properties
- Mechanical principles
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Engineering and manufacturing control systems
- Quality management
- Health and safety principles and coverage
- Business, commercial and financial awareness
- Professional responsibilities, attitudes, and behaviours
- Stock and asset management
- Continuous improvement
- Project and programme management
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch