T Level Three Building Services Engineering For Construction (Electrotechnical Engineering)
What is the course about?
This T Level has been developed in collaboration with building services engineering experts to ensure the content meets the needs of industry and prepare you for the workplace.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of how the construction industry works, the principles of design, and the role of technology and sustainability to launch you into your career.
Beverley Course Code PF327/1
Bridlington Course Code PS197/1
What will be studied?
You will study 15 core units and 5 specialist units.
Core Units Building Services:
- Health & safety in construction
- Construction science and principles
- Construction design principles
- Construction and the built environment
- Construction sustainability principles
- Construction measurement principles
- Building technology principles
- Construction information principles
- Construction commercial/business principles
- Relationship management in construction
- Digital technology in construction
- Engineering systems
- Maintenance principles
- Electrotechnical engineering
- Install electrotechnical systems
- Commission electrotechnical systems
- Maintain electrotechnical systems
- De-commission electrotechnical systems
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch