Supply Chain Operator, Level Two Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
A supply chain operator communicates with a wide range of colleagues and customers. This apprenticeship aims to provide staff with the skills required to become competent in using industry-recognised systems and associated services within their industry sector. This will allow them to work to tight deadlines and manage their time efficiently, in what is a demanding job role.
What will be studied?
- Understand how to communicate with colleagues
- Understand the structure of the supply chain industry
- Understand their own industry
- Understand proposed and actual changes to systems, processes and technology
- Understand the impact of individual performance
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling of different objects
- Work in a team
- Adapt to new technology
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
Behaviours and Attitude:
- Demonstrate integrity, credibility and honesty
- Take ownership
- Show personal commitment
- Adapt and embrace new technology
- Show a genuine interest in meeting the needs of others
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates