Property Maintenance Operative, Level Two Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
The primary role of a Property Maintenance Operative is to optimise property condition and quality and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. Property Maintenance Operatives need to maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and team.
What will be studied?
- Health and safety compliance
- Working safely at heights
- Carrying out repairs to a building
- Maintaining plumbing and drainage systems
- Maintaining electrical distribution in a building
- Maintaining plant, safety systems and equipment
- Energy, environment and sustainability practices
- Maintain the outside of a building
- Using specialist tools and equipment to carry out repairs
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Typical duration 12 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates