Level Two Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service
What is the course about?
The programme has been designed for people who are employed in any type of business but who are in customer-facing roles. The programme identifies the required competencies and helps candidates develop and demonstrate these skills for effective operation of customer service in all business environments.
What will be studied?
- Providing customer service within the rules
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your
- Promoting additional products or services to customers
- Going the extra mile in customer service
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Dealing with customers by telephone
- Delivering reliable customer service
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates