ILM Level Five NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
What is the course about?
The ILM Level Five NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership is aimed at middle managers with responsibility for substantial programmes and resources. It develops skills in strategic planning, strategic change and business process design alongside core leadership and management abilities such as inspiring colleagues and delivering results.
What will be studied?
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
Optional units include:
- Managing product development and marketing
- Recruiting staff
- Planning, allocating and monitoring work
- Building, supporting and managing a team
- Managing grievance procedures
- Managing a tendering process
- Planning and managing a project
- Leading innovation within an organisation
- Managing a budget
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates