NEBOSH Level Three General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Evening Course)
What is the course about?
All costs include exam fees and course materials. Payment plans are available on request, allowing you to spread the cost.
East Riding College are one of the region’s leading NEBOSH course providers, delivering outstanding exam results at our central Hull location, at a surprisingly low price. Delivered by Chartered Members of IOSH who are experts in NEBOSH examinations and good exam technique. Our recent exam pass rate was 92%, of which a third of students got a Distinction! We don’t just teach you to pass the exams, you will exit the evening course also having a solid foundation of knowledge to help you:
- Manage health and safety more effectively.
- Deal with challenging people.
- Develop creative and pragmatic solutions to a wide variety of health and safety risks
This evening course covers the main legal requirements for health and safety in the UK. It also deals with a wide range of workplace hazards and how these can be controlled. The course is highly beneficial to non-health and safety professionals, such as managers in Production, Engineering, Operations, Facilities and other Operational roles who have a significant involvement in hands-on management of health and safety risks. The course is also popular with Safety Representatives, both Trade Union or non-affiliated.
The evening format of the course is perfect for those who:
- Can’t afford to take 10 to 12 days off work to study during the day.
- Can’t get their employer to release them during the day to attend the course.
- Don’t want to use up half of their annual leave entitlement to study a course!
To find out more or to enrol and pay online, go to our main health and safety courses page.
Course Code K0001G3FEB
What will be studied?
The National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is divided into two units:
- NG1 Management of Health and Safety
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
25 Weeks (6pm to 9pm)