Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship Sale and Telesales
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship develops the knowledge and skills needed to sell products and services in the right way and to the right customers. It is a hands-on approach to helping the apprentice to develop a range of selling skills which are appropriate across all sectors.
What will be studied?
- Selling face to face
- Selling by telephone (inbound)
- Selling by telephone (outbound)
- Generating and qualifying sales leads
- Meeting customers’ after-sales needs
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Buyer behaviour in sales situations
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates