Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Support Teaching and Learning in Schools
What is the course about?
The intermediate apprenticeship develops the skills and knowledge of people working as a teaching assistant, classroom assistant or learning support assistant.
What will be studied?
- The roles and responsibilities of learning support assistants
- Institutional policies
- Exploring a range of different learning needs
- Planning support
- Working with other people
- Providing support using and adapting resources
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Reviewing and assessing learners' progress
- Evaluating support programmes and your own practice
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates