Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance - Performing Manufacturing Operations
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship is designed to give you the knowledge and skills relevant to engineering and manufacturing practices, enabling you to become recognised as a semi-skilled engineer. A great deal of time will be spent on the practical tasks and activities.
What will be studied?
- Health and safety regulations
- Promoting effective working relationships
- Contributing to effective team working
Optional units include:
- Concluding manufacturing operations
- Ensuring effective handover of manufacturing operations
- Preparing for manufacturing operations
- Receiving and checking incoming materials
- Controlling manufacturing operations
- Contributing to improving effectiveness in the workplace
- Producing products
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates