Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair - Light Vehicle
What is the course about?
The intermediate apprenticeship is for people working as light vehicle or motorcycle service technicians who carry out routine maintenance and inspections including servicing, repairing and replacing faulty parts and maintaining records.
What will be studied?
- Contributing to workplace good housekeeping
- Ensuring your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Maintaining positive working relationships
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- Removing and replacing engine units and components
- Removing and replacing auxiliary electrical units and components
- Removing and replacing chassis units and components
- Conducting pre and post-work vehicle inspections
- Removing and replacing transmission and driveline units and components
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates