Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in a variety of operational roles in leisure and recreation facilities.
What will be studied?
- Contributing to joint working with other organisations
- Supporting the development of the sport or activity
- Setting up, taking down and storing activity equipment
- Contributing to environmental conservation in active leisure and recreation
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Looking after participants when they are away from home
- Enabling disabled people to take part in activities
- Contributing to participants’ exploration and understanding of the natural environment
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates