Level Two Information Technology, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship is aimed at people who are working as an IT technician, installing and upgrading software, troubleshooting and fixing problems, and maintaining hardware and networks, and at IT developers, who develop websites, games or software.
What will be studied?
- Health and Safety in ICT (Mandatory)
- Developing personal and organisation effectiveness (Mandatory)
- Interpersonal and written communication
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software
- Install, configure and test ICT networks
- Testing ICT systems
- System management
- Software installation and upgrade
- Word processing
- Website design
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates