Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Exercise and Fitness
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in a variety of roles in the leisure industry, such as gym instructors, personal trainers and similar positions.
What will be studied?
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Promoting health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
- Working with clients to help them adhere to exercise and physical activity
- Reflecting on and developing own practice in providing exercise and physical activity
- Planning and preparing gym based exercise
- Instructing and supervising gym based exercise
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates