Level Two Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
Suitable for those wishing to act as first point of contact for delivery of high quality products and services for their company. Delivery may be at company premises, digitally or through visiting customers.
What will be studied?
- Developing self to achieving targets and goals
- Recognition of regulations and legislation within own organisation
- Principles of business
- Contribute to a customer focused experience
- Provide customer service
- Manage customer expectations
- Working in a sales environment
- Working in an administrative environment
- Working in a contact centre environment
- Customer service principles
- Working in a retail environment
- Social media in a work environment
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates