Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship is aimed at people who would like to work on site in housing developments and civil engineering projects in the
rapidly growing construction industry.
What will be studied?
The following units:
- Using various hand tools and cutting equipment
- Preparing and placing concrete
- Preparing and laying finishing floor screeds
- Mixing various building materials by hand and machine
- Laying domestic drainage
- Setting up signage, lighting and guarding when working on site eg. path or road
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 to 24 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates