Level Two Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship aims to give people the skills and knowledge needed to work in administrative roles in a variety of organisations. For the intermediate apprenticeship, these include administrators, office juniors, receptionists and junior legal or medical secretaries.
What will be studied?
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
Plus optional units which suit the needs of the business
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates