Level Two Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care (Distance Learning)
What is the course about?
The Certifcate in Understanding End of Life Care will give learners who are working or intending to work in healthcare and social care, knowledge and understanding of end of life care to support their role.
What will be studied?
The course consists of five units.
- Unit one: Understand how to work in end of life care
- Unit two: Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- Unit three: End of life care and dementia
- Unit four: Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Unit fve: Understand loss and grief in end of life care
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Flexible start dates