Level Two Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Health and Social Care (Distance Learning)
What is the course about?
This course covers all the knowledge requirements for the care certificate, also could be suitable for non-care workers in your organisation to gain a care qualification in preparation for a career move. There are no entry requirements for this course, learners do not need to have a contract of employment to complete.
What will be studied?
You will complete nine core units at level two:
- Unit 1: Introduction to communication
- Unit 2: Introduction to personal development
- Unit 3: Introduction to equality and diversity
- Unit 4: Introduction to duty of care
- Unit 5: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit 6: The role of the health and social care worker
- Unit 7: Implement person-centred approaches
- Unit 8: Contribute to health and safety
- Unit 9: Handle information
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Flexible start dates