Level Two Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Health and Social Care (Distance Learning)
What is the course about?
This course covers all of the knowledge requirements for the care certificate, also could be suitable for non-care workers in your organisation to gain a care qualification in preparation for a career move. There are no entry requirements for this course, learners do not need to have a contract of employment to complete.
What will be studied?
You will complete nine core units at level two :
- Unit one: Introduction to communication
- Unit two: Introduction to personal development
- Unit three: Introduction to equality and diversity
- Unit four: Introduction to duty of care
- Unit five: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit six: The role of the health and social care worker
- Unit seven: Implement person-centred approaches
- Unit eight: Contribute to health and safety
- Unit nine: Handle information
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Flexible start dates