Level Two Certificate in Common Health Conditions (Distance Learning)
What is the course about?
This NCFE qualification offers learners looking to start work in, or already working in health and social care, who would like an understanding of common health conditions and their effects on individuals.
Course Code PD025/1
What will be studied?
- Unit one: Understand how to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
- Unit two: Understand cardiovascular disease
- Unit three: Stroke awareness
- Unit four: Arthritis awareness
- Unit five: Understand physical disability
- Unit six: Parkinson’s disease awareness
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Flexible start dates