Level Two Award in Computer Aided Design Parametric Modelling
What is the course about?
A new intermediate level course is ideal for students wishing to gain a qualification. The course aims to supply the candidate with a broad level of understanding in the use of computer aided design and practical skills development of parametric CAD and the 3D CAD environment.
The Software you will be using is Autodesk Inventor.
Course Code D0193G2FEA. You can enrol online for this course. There are flexible start dates.
What will be studied?
- Use associated IT, CAD hardware and operating systems
- Use basic file management techniques and maintain health and safety requirements
- understand the parametric modelling process, the user interface and how to access help and tutorials.
- use a range of commands to create and constrain sketches
- use the range of commands to produce extruded and revolved features
- use placed features to modify parametric models
- use methods to create assemblies
- use the drawing layout environment to produce hard copies
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
20 Weeks (one evening per week, 6pm to 9pm)
Flexible start dates