Level Two AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
What is the course about?
The AAT book-keeping course is a short qualification at Level 2 which provides an excellent introduction to basic accounting techniques for students of all ages who have little previous knowledge or experience in accounting. The course can be undertaken by students who wish to progress through the three levels of the AAT Education and Training Scheme to become accounting technicians.
This course will:
- Start to develop skills in manual double entry bookkeeping system and associated documents and processes
- Develop skills to extract an initial trial balance
- Develop knowledge and skills to deal with documents that are sent to and from organisations
- Understand the role of the books of prime entry
For information on how to enrol please telephone 0345 120 0044
What will be studied?
The following units:
- Principles of recording and processing financial transactions
- Preparing and recording financial documentation
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
16 weeks (one day a week) 12.30 to 4.30pm