Level Three Travel Consultant Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
Travel consultants have a highly responsible role as they provide outstanding customer service, delivering a range of often complex travel arrangements, accommodation bookings and ancillary services which help to ensure their travellers benefit from journeys and time at their destination that is positive and aims to exceed their expectations. Usually travel consultants specialise in either corporate or leisure travel but either way employers agree that their essential knowledge, skills and behaviours are transferable across the industry.
What will be studied?
- Global travel advice and practices - including passports and visas, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advice and medial and safety information
- Travel industry practices and regulations - including foreign exchange, industry codes, travel regulations and fare and ticketing rules
- World geography - including popular travel destinations, time zones and local climates, cultures, customs, and traditions
- Travel options - including travel products and services and types of transport and accommodation
- Using travel industry systems - including booking and reservation systems,
- Customer service - including customer profiles, customer needs, exceeding expectations and tailor-made itineraries
- Communications and sales - including building rapport, promoting confidence, repeat sales, achieving sales targets and upselling
- Specialist corporate and leisure travel skills
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates