ILM Level Three Diploma in Management
What is the course about?
This course is ideal for individuals looking to take their first step into line management and for those who already have some management responsibilities. This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance their management career. The qualification also forms part of the ILM Level 3 Management Apprenticeship.
What will be studied?
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage team performance
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of people management
- Principles of business
Optional units include:
- Manage a budget
- Discipline and grievance management
- Manage business risk
- Prepare for and support quality audits
- Develop and maintain professional networks
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates