Level Three CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
What is the course about?
East Riding College is an approved provider of CIPD qualifications. The CIPD is the professional body for HR and people development. The not for profit organisation champions better work and working lives and has been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years. It has more than 135,000 members across the world, provides thought leadership through independent research on the world of work, and offers professional training and accreditation for those working in HR and learning and development.
The level three course gives those involved in human resources provision the essential knowledge and skills required to progress within the profession. It is ideal for those working in human resources who do not currently hold a formal HR qualification.
It involves 140 taught hours over an academic year.
What will be studied?
- Developing yourself as an effective human resources of learning and development practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
37 Weeks (one evening per week, (5pm to 8pm)