Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
What is the course about?
This course builds on the hairdressing skills learned in the NVQ level two and other level two courses. It is geared towards senior stylists and technicians, in addition to salon owners and managers who want to get accredited.
What will be studied?
- Ensuring your actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Promoting additional products or services to clients
- Providing hairdressing consultation services
- Creating a variety of looks using a combination of cutting techniques
- Providing hair extension services
- Providing colour correction services
- Colouring hair using a variety of techniques
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 to 24 Months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates