Level Three Customer Service Specialist
What is the course about?
The main purpose of a customer specialist is to be a professional for direct customer support within all sectors and organisation types. This could be in many types of environment including contact centres, retail, webchat, service industry or any customer service point.
What will be studied?
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer journey knowledge
- Knowing your customer and their needs/customer insight
- Customer service culture and awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Service improvement
Behaviour and Attitude:
- Develop self
- Ownership and responsibility
- Team working
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates