Level Three Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in customer service roles such as administrative assistant, bank or building society customer adviser, bar staff or manager, business adviser, conference and banqueting assistant or manager, and contact centre operator.
What will be studied?
- Developing yourself
- Customer service legislation, regulation, policies and procedures
- Effective team working
- Brand, image and reputation
- Business knowledge and understanding in a customer service environment
- Specialist customer service knowledge and skills
- Handling and resolving complex customer service issues
- Improvement to customer service delivery
- Team leading
- Retail operations
- Planning and implementation of a sales campaign(s)
- Marketing management
- Use of social media in own organisation
- Project management
- Coaching and mentoring
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates