Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction - Brick
What is the course about?
This is aimed at people working as bricklayers carrying out tasks such as setting out basic structures, building brick and block walling, laying domestic drainage, placing and finishing concrete and rendering surfaces.
What will be studied?
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Structural and decorative brick work
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures
- Erecting complex structural carcasing components
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 - 24 Months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates