Level Three Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This course helps to develop the skills and knowledge of people - working in a range of roles within this sector. These roles could- include early years worker or assistant in an early learning or- childcare setting, care worker or assistant, nursery worker or- supervisor, childminder, nursery nurse or foundation unit nursery- teaching assistant.
What will be studied?
- Developing effective study skills
- Partnership working with parents
- Working in partnership with colleagues and other professionals
- Promoting the health and safety of children
- Observations and assessments in the early years sector
- Child development
- Continuing professional development
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates