Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy
What is the course about?
These apprenticeships develop the skills and knowledge of people working in a range of roles in the beauty therapy sector in areas such as manicure, pedicure, skin care and massage. The advanced apprenticeship builds on the skills and knowledge learnt in the intermediate apprenticeship but also prepares you for running your own salon.
What will be studied?
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety practice in the salon
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Providing body massage
- Providing massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Providing Indian head massage
- Providing stone therapy treatments
- Providing facial electrotherapy treatments
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 -24 Months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates