Level Three AAT Diploma in Accounting (Advanced)
What is the course about?
This AAT diploma develops knowledge and understanding gained on the certificate course, it is suitable for students who have successfully completed the certificate.
The Level Three Diploma in Accounting (Advanced) qualification will build upon skills gained at level two with the introduction of:
- Complex accounting tasks, for example preparing final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Cash management techniques
- Costs and revenues, learning how to maintain cost accounting records and preparation of reports
- Indirect tax and completion of VAT returns
- Financial spreadsheets
- Professional ethics in an accounting and finance environment (studied at level two - apprenticeship route)
You will be fully supported throughout your course. Your course fee includes all taught classes, all the required study books, an exam kit, pocket notes and additional online material and support.
This course is available on 9 September at Beverley, 2pm to 8.30pm, 10 September at Bridlington, 1pm to 7.30pm or 12 September at Hull, 9am to 3.30pm.
What will be studied?
The following units:
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Costs and revenues
- Spreadsheet software
- Professional ethics
- Indirect tax
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Hull