Level Four Higher Apprenticeship in Construction
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship is ideal for people who work or who want to work in a supervisory or management capacity in the construction industry, such as a site manager, project manager or site engineer.
What will be studied?
You will cover a range of topics, including:
- Design principles and application for construction and the built environment
- Project management for construction and the built environment
- Management principles and application for construction and the built environment
- Construction and maintenance of buildings
- Science and materials for construction and the built environment
- Computer-aided design for construction
- Group project in the construction industry
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 to 24 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates