ILM Level Four NVQ Diploma in Management
What is the course about?
The ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is ideal for managers moving into a middle management position, who still retain responsibility responsibility for operational processes but are more removed from day to day operations. The course develops the knowledge and skills required to take on higher level responsibilities such as planning and implementing change. This qualification forms part of the ILM Level Four Management Apprenticeship.
What will be studied?
- Manage personal and professional development
- Provide leadership and management
- Develop and implement an operation plan
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
Optional units include:
- Manage a budget
- Manage a tendering process
- Manage physical resources
- Recruitment, selection and induction practice
- Manage individual's performance
- Chair and lead meetings
- Design business processes
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
12 - 18 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates