Level Three Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print. Working to the customer/client brief, they research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer they are representing.
What will be studied?
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Typical duration 12 - 18 Months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates