Level 3 Installation Electrician / Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This Electrotechnical apprenticeship qualification meets the needs of learners in England, Wales and Northern Ireland who want to work as an electrician, installing systems and equipment, in buildings, structures and the environment within the Electrotechnical industry.
What will be studied?
- Understand health, safety and environmental considerations
- Apply health, safety and environmental considerations
- Electrical scientific principles and technologies
- Understand design and installation practices and procedures
- Understand how to plan and oversee electrical work activities
- Organise and oversee the electrical work environment
- Understand terminations and connections of conductors
- Terminate and connect conductors
- Understand inspection, testing and commissioning
- Inspect, test and commission electrical systems
- Understand fault diagnosis and rectification
- Apply fault diagnosis and rectification
- Understand the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671: 2008 '2015'
- Understand the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671:2018
- Apply design and installation practices and procedures
- Apply practices and procedures for maintenance
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates