Installation Electrician/Maintenance Electrician, Level Three Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
Electricians install, maintain and repair electrical systems in industrial, commercial and domestic environments. Electricians might work in both indoor and outdoor settings. Electrical equipment and systems may include switchboards, motors, cables, fuses, thermal relays, fault current protection switches, heating, lighting, air conditioning and metering equipment as well as crime and fire alarm systems and renewable energy technologies. They are able to work on their own proficiently and work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
What will be studied?
- Principles, practices and legislation applying to electrical systems
- Installation of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment in buildings
- How to diagnose and correct electrical faults
- Planning and maintenance of electrical systems
- Health and safety, environmental and wiring regulations for electricians
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Typical duration 48 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates