HR Support, Level Three Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
HR Professionals in this role are typically either working in a medium to large organisation as part of the HR function delivering front line support to managers and employees, or are a HR Manager in a small organisation. Their work is likely to include handling day to day queries and providing HR advice; working on a range of HR processes, ranging from transactional to relatively complex, from recruitment through to retirement; using HR systems to keep records; providing relevant HR information to the business; working with the business on HR changes. They will typically be taking ownership for providing advice to managers on a wide range of HR issues using company policy and current law, giving guidance that is compliant and where errors could expose the organisation to employment tribunals or legal risk. In a larger organisation they may also have responsibility for managing a small team – this aspect is outside the scope of this apprenticeship and will need to be covered separately by the employer.
What will be studied?
- Developing yourself as an effective human resources of learning and development practitioner. You will develop your skills within the area of HR service delivery, problem solving, communication, teamwork, improving processes and managing HR information
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources within, it's business planning and priorities and how these relate to the HR role. You will also gain a deeper understanding of your organisation and the products and services it delivers, along with the market and sector it operates within
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information. Understanidng the systems, tools and processes used in the role, together with the standards to be met, including the core HR systems used by the organisation
- Resourcing talent - best practice when bringing people into the organisation
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations. Developing an understanding of HR legilsation and the HR policy framework of your own organisation. Understanding where to find expert advice
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Typical duration 18 to 24 months
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates