Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
You must be able to work with all hair types ranging from straight hair to very curly, wiry hair. You also need to be able to carry out consultations with clients, demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with your role and be able to work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills.
What will be studied?
- Professionalism and values
- Behaviours and communication
- Safe working practices
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates