Level Three Award First Aid at Work
What is the course about?
A Health and Safety Executive approved course leading to a certificate of competence in First Aid at Work.
This qualification is designed for those wishing to become a Fully Appointed First Aider. The programme can be run flexibly to suit the employer. i.e. complete week or over 3 weeks.
This course is at the St James Centre, Hull on Wednesday, 15 December, 9am to 5pm, Course Code PJ017/1. You can enrol online for this course.
What will be studied?
Areas of study will include:
- The Role and Responsibility of a First Aider
- Assessing an Incident and reporting
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty who is Breathing Normally
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty who is not Breathing Normally
- Recognise and Assist a Casualty who is choking
- Managing a Casualty who is wounded and Bleeding
- Managing a Casualty who is in Shock
- Managing a Casualty with a Minor Injury
- Administer First Aid for a range of conditions, such as
- Broken back
- Head trauma
- Electrical shock
- Managing a Casualty for a range of major illnesses
- Implementing and assessing the First aid box and materials
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch