Level Two Bricklayer Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This is aimed at people working as bricklayers carrying out tasks such as setting out basic structures, building brick and block walling, laying domestic drainage, placing and finishing concrete and rendering surfaces.
What will be studied?
- Health and safety compliance
- Working safely at heights
- Carrying out repairs to a building
- Maintaining plumbing and drainage systems
- Maintaining electrical distribution in a building
- Maintaining plant, safety systems and equipment
- Energy, environment and sustainability practices
- Maintain the outside of a building
- Using specialist tools and equipment to carry out repairs
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates