Level Two General Welder (Arc Processes) Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
The following apprenticeship standard reflects employers’ requirements for the skills, knowledge and behaviours expected from someone to be considered a fully competent general welder on completion.
What will be studied?
- Engineering environment awareness
- Engineering techniques
- Engineering principles
- Fitting and assembly techniques
- Fabrication and welding
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Complying with statutory regs and organisational safety requirements
- Using and interpreting engineering data and documentation
- Working efficiently and effectively in engineering
- Welding materials by the manual metal arc process
- Producing pipe fabrications
- Marking out components for metalwork
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible
Flexible start dates