Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Sales & Telesales
What is the course about?
This course is ideal if your progressing in your career and have significant knowledge and experience. At this level you are required to demonstrate greater autonomy in completing tasks, organising activities and contributing to decision making.
What will be studied?
This qualification covers all the essential principles and techniques of sales such as:
- Understanding how to operate in a sales environment
- Understanding the techniques and processes for effective selling
- Understanding the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in the sales or marketing environment
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment.
You can also choose optional units to reflect your particular requirements and career path. These include:
- Understand business awareness in sales
- Principles of presentations and demonstrations in sales
- Principles of selling at trade fairs and exhibitions.
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates