Level Three Advanced Apprenticeship in Learning and Development
What is the course about?
This apprenticeship is for people working in, or looking to enter roles as trainers/tutors/assessors in a range of sectors.
What will be studied?
- Understanding principles and practices of learning and development
- Reflecting on and improving your practice in learning and development
- Facilitating learning and development in groups
- Facilitating learning and development for individuals
- Identifying individual learning and development needs
- Planning and preparing specific learning and development opportunities
- Developing and preparing resources for learning and development
- Engaging learners in the learning and development process
- Evaluating and improving learning and development provision
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assessing occupational competence in the work environment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Beverley, Bridlington, Employer premises/Location flexible, Hull
Flexible start dates