Level Two Accounts/Finance Assistant, Apprenticeship
What is the course about?
This new apprenticeship standard is designed for those in the following roles: Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Administrator / Business Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant Junior / Cost Accountant Assistant/ Assistant Bookkeeper / Junior Cashier / Junior Credit Control clerk / Data input clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk/ General Administrator/ Bank Reconciliation Clerk/ Cash Poster/ Finance Administrator.
Monday pm or Thursday evening at the Beverley campus and Tuesday Online.
What will be studied?
- Processing book keeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals, banking systems
- Working effectively in accounting and finance
- Providing basic costs and revenue information
- Computerised accounts (Sage)
Ok I'm interested
Want to find out more about this course or any other course? Use the link below to get in touch
Flexible start dates